Sunday, July 27, 2008

Insiprational videos

Sometimes, when I'm not feeling all too motivated to go ride my horse, I like to surf YouTube, looking for motivational videos that will inspire me to get out and ride.

So ... here are a few of the best-of-the-best that I've found.

Dressage: ANDREAS HELGSTRAND - WEG2006 Freestyle Final - Truly an amazing partnership between horse and rider. I get chills each time I watch this one.

Dressage: Best horse in Europe - Pretty funny commercial.

Bad habit Horse rehab - I love seeing the transformation of these horses. Not to mention the rider is very talented in her handling of the horses. I don't think I could stick some of those bucks and rears that she manages to cling through.

Shetland Pony with identity crisis - Just plain cute.

The Wild West - The true story of how the west was won.

Wow. Big big big horse.

How to ride a horse ... Goofy Style!

Stacy Westfall - Riding bridle-less and without a saddle. Just amazing. I get choked up each time I watch it. I strive for this kind of communication with my horse. I doubt I'll achieve it, but watching the video makes me want to go work harder to make it happen. Here's another one of her that cool too.

Snowball Fight - I love all the Clydesdale Budweiser commercials, but this one in particular makes me laugh each time I see it. I can see my mare doing this to the other horses in her "herd".

Anyway, let me know if you've seen a video on YouTube that's worth checking out!

No comments: