Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy Weekend

I heard on the news today that the upcoming weekend is historically one of the busiest of the year. It must be that everyone is itching to get out before school starts up again.

After doing a quick check of our Horse Calendar, I can see that's true in our world as well. There are poker rides, fun rides, game days, barrel races, camp-outs, festivals and more. It's a truly a horse extravaganza!

I love the possibilities though. I plan to partake in as many of the events as possible so that I can get my horse fix. The weather last week was a very clear reminder of what's to come this winter. Best to get out enjoy as much of the awesomeness as possible before we're all stuck inside.

I hope that you all get a chance to get out and enjoy some of the fun events this weekend. If you do, drop us a note and tell us about them!

Clark County Horse Calendar

Happy trails!

No comments: